Tipperary Local History
* "Emigration from the Workhouse of Nenagh Union, Co. Tipperary, 1849-1860",
IA, 17 (1), 1985,
* Atlas of the parishes of Cashel & Emly, 1970. Irish Large Book (National Library) 94143 a 3
* Burke, William P. History of Clonmel, Waterford, 1907. NLI Ir 94142 b 1
* Coffey, G. Evicted Tipperary, NLI Ir 330 p 22
* Fitzgerald, S. Cappawhite and Doon, NLI Ir 9141 p 43
* Flynn, Paul The book of the Galtees and the golden vale: a border history of Tipperary, Limerick and Cork, Dublin, 1926. NLI Ir 94142 f 2
* Gleeson, John Cashel of the Kings, Dublin, 1927.
* Gleeson, John History of the Ely O'Carroll Territory or Ancient Ormond, 1915. NLI Ir 94142 g 1
* Gorman, (ed.) Records of Moycarkey and Two Mile Borris, 1955. NLI Ir 94142 g 4
* Gwynn, A. A history of the diocese of Killaloe, Dublin, 1962
* Hayes, W.J. Tipperary Remembers, 1976. NLI Ir 914142 H 9
* Hemphill, W. D. Clonmel and the surrounding country, 1860.
* Kenny, M. Glankeen of Borrisoleigh: a Tipperary Parish, 1944. NLI Ir 94142 k 2
* McIlroy, M. Gleanings from Garrymore, n.d..
* Murphy, Nancy Tracing Northwest Tipperary Roots, Nenagh, 1982
* Neely, W.S. Kilcooley: land and parish in Tipperary, 1983. NLI Ir 94142 n 1
* Nolan, W. Tipperary: History and Society, Dublin, 1985.
* Power, V. Rev. P. Waterford and Lismore: A Compendious History of the Dioceses, Cork, 1937.
* Pyke, D. Parish Priests and Churches of St Mary's, Clonmel, 1984. NLI Ir 274 p 40
* Ryan, C.A. Tipperary Artillery, 1793-1889, 1890. NLI Ir 355942 t 1
* Seymour, St John D. The Diocese of Emly, Dublin, 1913.
* Sheehan, E.H. Nenagh and its Neighbourhood, n.d..
* Watson, Col. S.J. A Dinner of Herbs: a history of Old St Mary's church, Clonmel, Clonmel, 1988.
* White, James (ed.) My Clonmel Scrap Book, n.d..
* White, Rev. P History of Clare and the Dalcassian Clans of Tipperary, Limerick and Galway, Dublin, 1893.