Roman Catholic Genealogy Records from Co Tipperary
RC Parish Upperchurch and Drumbane
(begins 1829,searched to 1846)
- 1830 Mary of Henry Grant and Mary Gleeson
- 1831 William of William Grant and Mary Conraty
- 1832 Bridget of Peter Grant and Margaret Lunden
- 1834 James of Christy Grant and Cath Davenham
- 1839 James of Henry Grant and Mary Gleeson
- 1839 Margaret of Jerry Conron & Margaret
Grant (sp. Mary)
- 1839 William of Peter Grant and Margaret Landon
- 1841 Henry of Thos Ryan & Margaret Grant
- 1842 son to Mary Grant (sp.Jerry Conron &
- 1843 Thos Kennedy m. Catherine Grant (present
(Then From Mrs Boyland, concerning Upperchurch)
- 1841 Patrick Regan & Mary Grant
- 1843 Thomas Kennedy & Cath Grant
- 1848 James Grant & Anne Feehan
on 6 March, witnesses James Grant & Daniel Feehan
- children of James Grant & Anne Feehan
- 25/2/1849 Henry sponsers James Grant
, Ann Grant
- 26/01/1851 William sponsers Wm Feehan, Mary
- 09/07/1853 James sponsers Dan Feehan, John
- 06/01/1855 Mary sponsers Denis McCarty, Mgt.
- 20/2/1870 Joanna Grant,spinster of Shade,
father-Martin(farmer) to James
RC Birr, Kings Co
- 12/6/1870 Eliza Grant,spinster,servant of
Birr, father Michael(labourer) to John
RC Tipperary Town
- 11/11/1886 Margaret Grant,spinster,21,of Pegsboro,
- 22/7/1886 Ellen Grant,spinster of Limrick Junction, 20, father
John (railway servant) to Timothy O'Shea (25)
- Michael (Henry) Grant, believed to have born in Tipperary
Sept 21, 1821.
- Married Mary Carney, born Clonoulty Parish, County Tipperary,
May 12, 1830.
- Ended up in the US in Iowa then Minnesota. First child,
son Patrick, born in Iowa in 1857.
- They were Catholic.