Stephen Grant b1811 dna
Stephen Grant has a number of sons, but the opportunities for obtaining dna
sampoles are limited. His sons were
- John b1838 - Grant males exist in USA, decended form his son John. It
should be possible to get dna from them.
- Charles b1840 - died in Bywell, almost certainly without issue.
- Richard b1843 - to Australia. It appears virtually certain that there are
no male Grants from this line.
- Stephen b1848 - he had one sons Thomas who went to the USA, but he had no
- William b1850 - he had 5 sons, but I cannot trace what has become of this
- Thomas b1852 - my brother Charles and myself and 3 sons between us are the
males descendants. I have my own dna results
- James b1857 - to Australia. There are definately no male descentants there
- Roberrt b1861 - unmarried
The fact that I have my own dna covers this group, as long as mine does not
differ from other Grant Tipperary dna.